Welcome to Mrs. Clifton's Health Science Website
Name: Kristi Clifton
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 817-202-2500 or 817-426-7500
Conference Time: 5th period 11:14-12:10
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to a new school year. I hope it will be both a rewarding and an exciting one for you. I believe that this is a place where you can learn a great deal about the living world that surrounds you. Additionally, I believe that we will both enjoy the learning process.Class Supply List:*Spiral Notebook
*Writing utensil: blue or black pen, pencil
* Highlighter*A way to organize papers: binder, accordion folder (may be shared with other classes)
Class Rules and Procedures:
- Come on time and prepared to class every day.
- Start the question of the day or bell ringer activity as soon as (or before) the bell rings.
- If you are late, bring me your tardy slip and move directly to your seat. All tardies will be recorded. Excessive lateness will result in parental contact and further consequences.
- Pay attention to all instructions---I will NOT repeat directions or information if you are talking.
- Leave all lab equipment in its place; I will instruct you when you may use it.
- As per school policy, eating or drinking in class is not permitted.
- Clean up at the end of class. The lab tables and desks should look the same when you leave as when you came in.
- Electronic devices may be used following the BYOD guidelines.
Grading Procedures:1/2 Daily Work – includes most class assignments, quizzes, notebook and reading assignments.
1/2 Projects & Tests– includes labs, tests and any project work.Please see the district policy on all other grading procedures.