Name: Mrs. Tina Daniel
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 817-202-2500
Conference Time: 2nd Period (9:15 - 10:00 a.m.)
Class Rules and Procedures:
- BE PREPARED and on time for class.
- LISTEN to instructions.
- RESPECT others and their property.
- Sanitize the desk and chromebook at the end of each class period
- Wear a face mask/shield at all times.
- Safely social distance, to the best of our space
- No food or drinks in class; except water
- No cell phones.
- Do your best, and your own, work.
- No plagiarism. No Exceptions.
Daily grades: 34%
Tests and quizzes: 33%
- Students will be given the opportunity to redo any examination on which a grade below 70 was earned.
- Students must request the opportunity to redo an examination within two workdays of receipt of the failing grade.
*Keep all graded work and notes until the end of the 6 weeks/unit! You’ll need them for tests and quizzes.*
1 DAY LATE= -25 POINTS 2 dAYS LATE= -50 POINTS 3 DAYS LATE= 0
Class Supply List: We will have no shared supplies this year. Bring your own, daily!
- A folder
- Notebook paper
- One box of tissue (for the classroom)
- Ear buds (have every day!)
- Mouse for Chromebook (optional)