Welcome to Senior English
Name: Celeste Zachry
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 817-202-2500 or 817-426-7500
Conference Time: 10:05 - 10:50
Tutorials: After school, by appointment, except on Thursdays.
Check out what has been happening in our classes!!!!Class Information
Class Supply List: We will have no shared writing supplies this year. Bring your own, daily!
One box of tissue (for the classroom)
Ear buds (have every day)
- BE PREPARED and on time for class.
- Go directly to assigned seat daily
- 1st per. will distribute chrome books; 9th will plug them in, daily
- Listen to instructions
- Respect others and their property
- No food in class - Water bottles only
- No cell phones
- Do your best and your own work.
- Sanitize chromebook & desk daily, then stand beside your desk until bell rings
- Wear face mask/shield at all times
- Safely social distance, per our space
- Plagiarism=zero. No Exceptions.
- Same rules and expectations apply (except cleaning, masks, and distancing)
- Keep your microphone muted
- Exit meet by the end of class, so I can begin my next one, please.
- Actively participate in class. I may not be able to answer your questions during class, but I WILL answer them!
- Abide by school conduct and remember we can see you
Daily grades: 34%
Tests and quizzes: 33%
- Students will be given the opportunity to redo any examination on which a grade below 70 was earned.
- Students must request the opportunity to redo an examination within two workdays of receipt of the failing grade.
- The student will receive the higher of the two grades, not to exceed a 70.
*Keep all graded work and notes until the end of the 6 weeks/unit! You’ll need them for tests and quizzes.*
LATE POLICY: 1 DAY LATE= -25 POINTS 2 dAYS LATE= -50 POINTS 3 DAYS LATE= 0