Welcome to Miss Strawn's Website
Name: Jennifer Strawn
Email Address: email@example.com
Tutorials: Every day during RTI, Tues.-Fri. @ 7:40 AM, After school by appointment only.
Phone Number: 817-202-2500 or 817-426-7500
Conference Time: 1:37- 2:22
Welcome to my website! I know we are going to have a great school year in Geometry! Please email me if you have any questions, concerns or would like to know how your student is progressing in my classroom. Notes and assignments are uploaded onto Google Classroom. All students were given a paper that had a code for Google Classroom on it. If a student doesn't have the code, but would like to join, please let me know and I would be happy to help!
Class Supply List:
- 1-inch binder (or larger) for students to keep all math notes and handouts in. Binder will travel to class and home every day. That way students can refer back to everything we did in class.
- Pencils. All assignments, quizzes, and tests must be completed in pencil.
- 4 AAA Batteries
- Donations of tissues would be greatly appreciated
Class Rules and Procedures:
1. Be respectful of teachers, peers, and materials
2. Be on-time, prepared, and seated working on board work when the bell rings
3. Give 100% effort, 100% of the time
4. Keep devices put away, unless told otherwise from the teacher
5. Follow directions the first time
Grading Procedures: Differs from Pre AP Geometry to Regular GeometryRefer to Geometry Rules and Procedures form given at the beginning of the year to find out specific grading procedures for the course you are enrolled in.