Welcome to Coach Snapp's Website
Name: Michael Snapp
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 817-202-2500 or 817-426-7500
Conference Time: 2:26 PM-3:11 PM (8th Period)
What is PIT?
Principles of Information Technology (PIT) is a Career and Technology Education class in which students will develop computer literacy skills to adapt to emerging technologies used in the global marketplace. Students will enhance reading, writing, computing, communication and reasoning skills and apply them to the information technology environment.
- Be on time (On time=in your assigned seat when the tardy bell rings.)
- Respect your fellow classmates, your teacher, and yourself
- Take care of all Computer Lab equipment
- If any adult in the room is talking, then you should be quiet and listening very closely.
- NO PHONES (Make sure they're put away. I WILL take phones up every time I see one out.)
- ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED!!! THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE!!!
Six Weeks Grades will be calculated in the following manner:
*Daily work/participation (34% of grade)
(Workbook production assignments, quizzes, class participation, and writing assignments)
*Tests/Assessments (33% of grade)
(Unit tests and Six-Week Tests; tests will be both pen/paper and hands-on)
*Projects (33% of grade)
(Individual and group projects; there will be no more than two projects each Six Weeks)