Welcome to the Physical Education Website
Name: Darci Jackson & Brandy Nowak
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 817-202-2500 or 817-426-7500
Conference Time: 8:50-9:40
I am looking forward to a fun filled exciting year with you! Let's get moving!!!
Class Supply List: Students in grades K-5 must wear tennis shoes to participate during P.E.. Girls must wear shorts under skirts/dresses in order to participate.
Rules & Grading
- Follow directions and procedures
- Play by the rules
- Be respectful to others- no bullying
- Have good sportsmanship
- No food, gum, or candy
- Do not intentionally cause physical harm to others
- Handle P.E. equipment appropriately
- Wear tennis shoes appropriate for participation
- Wear clothing appropriate for participation
- Note from a parent/doctor if you cannot participate
- Participate in all activities
- Give your best effort
Class Grading Procedures: Students will receive a citizenship grade and a participation grade each six weeks on their report card. If a student breaks a rule listed above they will receive a "mark" on their grade and it will change following the grading scale below.Citizenship Grade Participation GradeE = 0-1 mark -3 Points everyday with no shoes.S = 2-3 marksN = 4-5 marksU = 6+ marksNote: If a child's behavior is disruptive to the class or harmful to him/herself or others, then they will be removed from the activity, receive 2 citizenship marks, and an office referral.