1. Students will project a positive attitude, a sense of personal integrity and self confidence.
2. Students will practice effective communication skills, visual poise and proper grooming.
3. Students will learn to respect the need to deliver worthy service of value received in an employer-employee relationship.
4. Students will perform the basic manipulative skills in the areas of hair care, skin care and nail care.
5.Students will perform the basic analytical skills to determine appropriate hair care, skin care and nail care services to achieve the best total look for each client.
6. Students will apply academic and practical learning and related information to ensure sound decisions, judgements and procedures.
Welcome to Cosmetology
Please have markers, pens, map colors available for projects
Class Room Rules
*Be on Time and clock in immediatly(In class before bell rings or bring a tardy slip
*Be prepared for class (pens, pencils, notebook, textbook, etc)
*No Food or Drink (clear water bottle in its original container only are allowed)
*No cell phones (must be put in cell holder or will be turned in to office)
*Be respectful to all who enter (Peers, Teachers, Educators, Principles, Patrons)
*Be professional at all times (Attitude, Appearance, Performance, Ethical)
* Actively participate (Be willing to learn and work)
*Must be in proper dress code (JHS and TDLR)