Welcome to My Website
Name: Brandon Neal
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 817-645-8445 or 817-426-7500
Conference Time: 8:30- 9:10
Joshua ISD will be a highly acclaimed model of educational excellence!
The Joshua FFA is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
Class Supply List:
3 Ring Binder (at least 1")
Old set of clothes to work in the shop. (Jeans, long sleeve shirt, boots)
Class Rules and Procedures:
1. Follow directions the first time they are given.
2. Talk only with permission.
3. Leave seat only with permission.
4. Keep hands, feet, and all objects to themselves.
5. No teasing, cursing, or fighting.
6. Respect our school, adults, classmates, and the property of others.
7. Never prevent classmates from learning or the teacher from teaching.
34% Daily Work