Name: Sr. Benitez
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 817-202-2500
Conference Time: 9:10-10:00
¡BIENVENIDOS AL CURSO DE ESPAÑOL ! WELCOME TO SPANISH CLASS!
Español I and II.
Spanish I: Periods - 1 and 3
Spanish II: periods- 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Conference period: 2nd period (9:10 – 10:00)
Tutorials: 4:05 – 4:30 Tuesday - Friday
Email address: email@example.com
¡BIENVENIDOS AL CURSO DE ESPAÑOL! WELCOME TO SPANISH CLASS!
Así se dice. (Mc Graw Hill Education) www.connectED.mcgraw-hill.com
Author: Conrad J. Schmitt.
We are using a class set of books.
- COMMUNICATION: Students develop communicative abilities in three modes: interpersonal, interpretive, and presentational, integrating the skills of listening, speaking, reading, writing, viewing, and showing.
- CULTURES: Students learn about and other cultures.
- CONNECTIONS: Students use language to acquire new information and knowledge in other subject areas.
A spiral notebook only for Spanish
Loose leaf paper
PARTICIPATION AND EFFORT
- Class participation is a vital part of your language-learning experience. You can improve your participation by Coming to class prepared and ready to participate on a regular basis;
- Consistently interacting in Spanish with your teacher and classmates.
- Daily grades: Minor 50%
Ø To pay attention to the lesson.
Ø Class participation
Ø To answer the bell works.
Ø Do worksheets provided by the teacher.Tests: Mayor 50%
Ø Two or three quizzes about the vocabulary of the material in study.
Ø Two or three quizzes about grammar.
Ø Examination of the chapter once it has ended.
CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS AND PROCEDURES:
1. Act respectfully at all times (including treatment of school property, personal property, and other's property).
2. Come to class prepared to learn (pencils sharpened, pen, paper, and notebooks).
3. There will be no food/drinks allowed in the classroom. (Water is Ok)
4. All students are expected to be in their seats, prior to the tardy bell ringing to be counted on time.5. Cell phones:
Ø Cell phones are not used in classes without the teacher's permission.
Ø If you are pending of an important call for reasons of travel, illness, etc., please let the teacher know in advance and he will give you permission to answer the call.
Ø If you insist on using the phone without permission, here is the procedure to follow.
* The teacher will ask you to give it to him the phone and the teacher will return it to you at the end of the class.
*If you refuse to deliver it, you will receive a Discipline referral.
*Telephones can be connected to charge the battery only where the teacher indicates.
Aprender otro lenguaje es explorar otro mundo. Hazlo!
Learning another language is exploring another world.