Welcome to Elder Elementary P.E.!
Name: Tiffany LeeEmail Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgRemind 101: text @elderpe to 81010Conference Time: 9:40-10:30 amP.E. Citizenship Grade will follow district policy:
E – ExcellentS – SatisfactoryN – Needs improvementU – UnsatisfactoryThe criteria for grading is as follows:
- Follow directions and procedures
- Be respectful to others
- No food, gum, or candy during P.E. class
- Take care of P.E. equipment
- Show good sportmanship always
P.E. Participation Grade will be based on daily participation.
Students in grades K-2 will receive 3 points off of their grade while students in grades 3-5 will receive 5 points off of their grade.The criteria for grading students is as follows:
- Wear tennis shoes appropriate for participation (must cover toes and heels, stay on when running, and have flat, rubber sole).
- Wear clothing appropriate for participation (shorts under skirts/dresses for girls)
- Participate in all activities
- Give YOUR best effort
- Bring a note from a parent (up to 3 days)/doctor (more than 3 days) if you cannot participate