It is the responsibility of the employee to provide verification of all full-time experience earned outside of Joshua Independent School District. Experience acceptable for salary credit purposes must be earned in a public or private school that is accredited by an accrediting association recognized by the Texas Education Agency.
Please have all service records mailed to:
Human Resources, Attn: Heather Pannill
310 E. 18th Street
Joshua, TX 76058
Service Records Frequently Asked Questions:
Previous Joshua ISD employees requesting a service record or current employees that need a service record for continuous improvement:
Please submit a Service Records/Transcript Records Request
- Service Records cannot be completed until the individual’s service to the district has ended. This will allow the District to report the full year worked by the employee.
- Requests will be processed no later than the 30th day after the request is made.
New hires and current Joshua ISD employees who need to provide a service record to Joshua ISD:
For Texas Public School District experience, please contact your former district’s Human Resources Department to provide you with an original service record.
The following forms are used for private schools, out-of-state, and college/university (public or private) experience. We require a separate form for each institution and a separate line for each year of employment to be completed by a school official.
- TX School District Experience (Private)
- Out-of-State School District Experience (Public or Private)
- Out of Country Experience
- College/University Experience
For experience outside the school system for the positions listed below, please use the appropriate form. A verification letter on institution/company letterhead must accompany each form.