Forms that can be completed through Frontline are listed below. To log into Frontline, please click here: Frontline Log in
- Bereavement Leave Request
- Family Medical Leave Request
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Information Change (Name and/or address changes)
Former Employee Information Update
- For former employees who need to update their address or phone number through Human Resources, please complete this form: Former Employee Information Update
For Verification of Employment, please follow instructions below:
- For Verification of Employment (VOE) please send requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To fax, please send to 817-641-2738.
- For questions regarding a VOE that has been completed, please contact Sherry Warren at 817-202-2500 extension 1000.
To locate an extra duty pay form, please go to Business Office > Payroll > Extra Duty Pay Form To request your service records or to obtain official college transcripts, please refer to the instructions and complete the forms in the Service Records section of the Human Resources webpage. Resignations can be completed utilizing the form below or through a written letter with a signature and date. Please submit your resignation to your supervisor.
- Resignation/Retirement Form
- For individuals that resign before the last contracted work day, Joshua ISD benefits will end on the last day of the month that the resignation/retirement becomes effective. For individuals that fulfill their contracted work days, benefits will end on the last day of the month as outlined below:
- 10-month employees: Benefits will run through August
- 11-month employees: Benefits will run through July
- 12-month employees: Benefits will run through June