JISD Student Transfers to be Accepted for the 2020 - 2021 School Year
***Due to the COVID-19 emergency, we are not accepting paper copies of transfer applications. All applications must be submitted online.
On July 13, 2020, JISD will begin accepting Inter-District Transfer online applications for the 2020-2021 school year. There is no transfer cost. This application will be posted on the home page of the Joshua ISD website at 8:00 a.m. on July 13, 2020. Applications will be timestamped and put on a waiting list for review. Additional documention listed here will need to be emailed to Amanda Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the additional documents are not received within 24 hours of submittal of the online form, your application will not be complete and therefore will not be considered for review.
The following transfers will be considered for approval for the 2020 – 2021 school year:
- Interdistrict Transfers 1st-12th Grades Existing Transfers to the District. These are students who were approved transfers for the 2019-2020 school year and currently attend Joshua ISD schools.
- Interdistrict Transfers K-5th Grade NEW Transfers to the District (maximum of 5 per grade level.) Plum Creek Elementary School will be the designated campus for these students.
- Interdistrict Transfers 6th-8th Grade NEW Transfers to the District (maximum of 10 per grade level.) Loflin Middle School will be the designated campus for these students.
- Interdistrict Transfers 9th-12th Grade NEW Transfers to the District (no limit.) Joshua High School will be the designated campus for these students.
- Interdistrict Transfers of Employee’s Children K – 12th. Online application for employees if avalaible here.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Burns at 817-202-2515.