Dual Credit classes allow students to earn credit at both the high school and college levels. In collaboration with Hill College, Joshua High School offers the following classes:
- College English 1 for Juniors (ENGL 1301 & 1302)
- College English 1 for Seniors (ENGL 1301 & 1302)
- College English 2 for Seniors (ENGL 2322 & 2323)
- College Algebra (MATH 1314)
- College Statistics (MATH 1342)
- College Anatomy and Physiology (BIOL 2401 & 2402)
- College U.S. History (HIST 1301 & 1302)
- College U.S. Government (GOVT 2305)
Students who desire to take Dual Credit classes must demonstrate college readiness based on scores from the STAAR EOC, SAT, ACT, or the TSI Assessment. Students needing to take the TSI Assessment should contact the Hill College Testing Center to schedule an appointment. There is a $39 fee.
- College Economics (ECON 2301)
For a complete checklist of the Dual Credit process, please click on the Dual Credit Forms link.