Join Our Team!
"Excellence...For All...From All"
Joshua ISD Offers:
- $60,000 Starting Teacher Salary
- Additional supplements for certain specialized positions, coaching positions, UIL, etc.
- Retention pay for teachers with more than 5 years of experience
- $1,000 supplement for Masters Degree
- $2,000 supplement for Doctorate
- Prime Location near DFW
- "A" Accountability Rated District
- Employee Benefits Include:
- Group Health - JISD contributes $300 towards the monthly premium
- Basic Life - employer paid / $10,000 per Employee
- Hospital Indemnity Plan - employer paid
- Telehealth for the entire family - employer paid
- Behavioral Health for the entire family - employer paid
- Employee Assistance Program - employer paid
- Catastrophic Sick Leave Pool
- Competitive Benefits offered, such as Identify Theft Protection, HSA account, FSA, MASA transport, Additional Life Insurance options, Cancer, Disability, etc.
- Up to five days of bereavement leave for death in the immediate family
- Fitness Discounts
- Partnership with Direct Primary Care of Burleson for affordable medical care management - www.DPCBurleson.com - Direct Primary Care of Burleson
- Promoting Safe and Secure Schools
- Teacher Scholarships from the JISD Educational Foundation
- Provides professional development opportunities & instructional support on campus
- A continuous improvement district
- Strong PLC teams on each campus
- Low student to teacher ratios
- Interdistrict Transfers of Employee's Children K-12th
Find your career here and become part of our family.
To apply please click here: Joshua ISD Employment Application
In accordance with Title IX, the district does not discriminate on the basis of sex and is required not to discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs or activities. The requirement not to discriminate extends to employment. Inquiries about the application of Title IX may be referred to the district’s Title IX coordinator, to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights of the Department of Education, or both. Inquiries about the application of Title IX to employment should be referred to Title IX Coordinator.
Joshua ISD Hiring Process: From Applicant to JISD Employee