Name: Celeste Zachry
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 817-202-2500 or 817-426-7500
Conference Time: 10:03 - 10:48
Tutorials: Mondays: 7:50 - 8:20, Wed.-Fri.: by appt. only 8:00 - 8:20, After school: 4:05 - 4:25Welcome to English IV
Class Supply List:
One box of map pencils
One box of tissue
Composition book (if you choose)
* supplies are due by Monday 8/19/19
- BE PREPARED and on time for class.
- Listen to Instructions.
- Respect others and their property.
- No food in class. Water bottles only.
- No cell phones - Pocket Points App
- Do your best and your own work.
- Plagiarism=zero. No Exceptions.
Daily grades: 34%
Tests and quizzes: 33%
- Students will be given the opportunity to redo any examination on which a grade below 70 was earned.
- Students must request the opportunity to redo an examination within two workdays of receipt of the failing grade.
- The student will receive the higher of the two grades not to exceed a 70.
*Keep all graded work and notes until the end of the 6 weeks/unit! You’ll need them for tests and quizzes.*
*LATE POLICY: 1 DAY LATE= -25 POINTS 2 dAYS LATE= -50 POINTS 3 DAYS LATE= 0